Saturday 13 October 2018

How to be a data scientist

Learn-R-for-Data-Science-with-free-email-course-1.png
I am an IT professional with 15+ years of real time experience.
I have been working in the field of Data Science since the last 5 years.
I’ve bundled up my knowledge and skills and started building Honing Data Science.

My Mission

Honing-Data-Science-Logo-PNG-1024x214.png
To impart a great deal of knowledge and to teach all the skills needed to work in Data Science jobs for a low price.

The problem with class room coaching

python.org-MacOs-package-download-1024x627.png
Have you been to institutes promising to teach you Data Science , but didn’t get a Data Scientist job due to lack of quality coaching?
The reason is because you did not learn the real skills to get a Data Scientist job.
Note that employers don’t care what courses you have done. Employers care if you can get things done and add value to their business.

How I will help you?

Data-Science-Course-1024x578.png

I will help you navigate through the complex maze of learning data science topics.
You and I know that there are a lot of learning resources on Data Science topics, but with no proper structure.
Honing Data Science helps to impart a proper structure to your data science learning.
I will teach you all the skills needed to get a data scientist job.
I will help you to learn as quickly as possible , without compromising on quality aspect.
So, what are you waiting for ? Subscribe and receive a free Python for Data Science course pdf.
Visite Our Site: https://honingds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment